For accommodation requests, email us at [email protected]
Ally will not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
• Celebrate Recovery, a Christian 12-step program for those who are hurting, dinner 6 p.m. Fridays, worship 7 p.m., small groups 8 p.m., coffee/dessert 9 p.m., Mandarin United Methodist Church, 11270 San Jose Blvd. • Celebrate Recovery, a Christian program for those dealing with hurts, habits and hang-ups, dinner 6 p.m., worship/teaching/testimony 7 p.m., small groups 8 p.m. Fridays, Highlands Baptist Church, 2159 Broward Road. • Christian Recovery for those with addictive or compulsive behaviors, 7 p.m.
• Celebrate Recovery, large group meeting 7 p.m.; gender specific open share groups meeting, 8 p.m.; Thursdays, Evangel Temple Assembly of God, 5455 Ramona Blvd., building 500. Fridays, meeting 7 p.m., Fort Caroline Baptist Church, 11428 Mc Cormick Road. • Celebrate Recovery, a Christian 12-step ministry for people with hurts, habits and hang-ups, dinner, 6 p.m. Fridays; group discussions, 7 p.m.; desserts, 9 p.m.; Christ Church Jacksonville, Anglican, 6310 Blanding Blvd. • Celebrate Recovery, a Christian program for those dealing with hurts, hang-ups and habits, p.m.
• Celebrate Recovery, a Christian 12-step program for those with hurts, habits and hang-ups, dinner () 6 p.m. • Celebrate Recovery, a Christian recovery group for those with hurts, hang-ups and addictions, dinner, 6 p.m.
Mondays, First Baptist Church of Orange Park, 1140 Kingsley Ave.
• Al-Anon and Alateen Family Groups, support for family/friends of alcoholics. Mondays, Unity Church of Jacksonville, 634 Lomax St., Grenson Hall, May Street entrance. Mondays, La Tierra Prometida Church, 416 Alachua St., Room 101, Use la entrada puerta lateral en la calle 5 Norte, Fernandina Beach.
• Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Northern and Central Florida Chapter, p.m.
third Monday, Aetna building, 841 Prudential Drive, Suite 180. • Man-to-Man Prostate Cancer support group for Duval County, -8 p.m. • Men Helping Men support group to help men make informed decisions throughout their prostate cancer journey, a.m. (904) 354-4666 or Alzheimer’s patient help line, (800) 272-3900. • Caregiver support group, presented by Haven Hospice, 4-5 p.m. first Wednesday, Haven Hospice, 8301 Cypress Plaza Drive. • Council on Aging Caregiver support meetings, 7 p.m. third Saturday, FCCJ Deerwood Center, 9911 Old Baymeadows Road. • Rethinking Our Approach to Dementia caregiver’s support group, 3 p.m. Registration, (904) 235-5835 or email [email protected] • Making Ends Meet support group for single moms, third Saturday, Mandarin library, 3330 Kori Road. Includes resources to help deal with the pain of the past and look forward to rebuilding a new life.
second Wednesday, Mayo Clinic’s Cannaday Building, Room 1106. Features sharing experiences and concerns and to learn the latest in treatments, clinical trials and coping skills. first Wednesday, Allegro at Fleming Island, 3651 U. second Wednesday, River Garden Hebrew Home, 11401 Old St. second Wednesday, Good Shepherd Episcopal Church, 1100 Stockton St. second and fourth Thursday, River House, 179 Marine St., St. fourth Thursday, The Players Senior Community Center, 175 Landrum Lane, Ponte Vedra Beach. • Northeast Florida Brain Tumor Patient/Caregiver support group, 10- a.m. Sundays, New Beginnings Worship Center, Holiday Inn Airport, Interstate 95 at Airport Road. • Divorce Care, Beach United Methodist Church, 325 Seventh Ave. Program for those seeking help and healing from the hurt of separation and divorce.
Learn more about our company and lines of business. We take our values to heart and hold each other accountable to live by them.
With a focus on the customer, we work together with integrity, treat each other with respect and appreciate our differences.
second Tuesday, Baptist Medical Center Beaches, 1350 13th Ave.